7/9/2020 - We want to hire an exceptional dental assistant! Knowing that our team is our greatest strength, we focus on hiring people with positive attitudes that will help us grow and succeed.
Who We're Looking For:
As an Orthodontic Assistant, you will be responsible for delivering engaging patient experiences each and every day. Your duties will include a wide range of clinical procedures, sterilization and communication with patients and their families.
Requirements of the position include:
- Valid Minnesota Dental Assisting license and current BLS certificate
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to handle stress
- Ability to relate well with adults, teenagers and children
- Participation in internal and external marketing efforts
- Desire to achieve and exceed goals
What We Offer:
This is an excellent, full-time career opportunity for someone looking to be a part of a top-notch team! Our generous compensation package includes:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Orthodontic benefits
- Paid holidays
- Retirement plan (401k)
- Additional incentives and bonuses
Don't Apply If:
You aren't dependable, you don't like to show up on time, you don't enjoy teamwork, you cannot adapt easily, you bring personal matters into the workplace, or you don't like being around positive, career-oriented professionals.
What We Need From You:
If you possess the qualities we're looking for and are passionate about learning and growing in your career, please submit your resume and cover letter to Tammy (email@example.com). We want to hear from you!